From The Boot Cares About our Customers.
At From The Boot, we want you to know we’re taking the necessary precautions to keep all of our customers and employees safe and protected from the COVID-19 virus as recommended by the CDC.
We are closely monitoring the CDC and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases, and we are following guidelines posted from these agencies and local health departments.
Here are some of the guidelines we’re following to keep customers and employees safe:
- Continuous sanitizing of menus, door handles, railings, bathrooms, table surfaces, phones, and pens throughout the day
- Utilizing certified disinfectants and commercial dishwashers
- Highly educated kitchen staff with ServSafe® certification
- Any employees with flu-like symptoms or who have been exposed to the virus will not return to work until medically cleared
Recommendations for our customers:
- Stay home if you are feeling ill—we deliver through UberEats!
- Feel free to bring your own pen to sign your receipt
- Practice proper hand washing and avoid handshakes
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth
We would like all of our customers to know we will continue to take every precaution in keeping From The Boot a clean and safe place for you to enjoy a delicious meal. We plan on remaining open providing you outstanding service whether you choose to dine in, take out or get it delivered.
Be well, eat well and stay safe. Thank you for being our loyal customers!
Bob Devine @ From The Boot